Thursday 4 January 2007

Celebrity Big Brother......

Whilst I'm only half a fan of Big Brother in general, I can understand why people enter the main event, but why the 'celebrity' version???

I first off must declare an interest - I really wanted to apply for the very first BB after seeing a documentary on how and what the producers wanted to do. Sadly, missed that boat! However have really enjoyed most of them except the last one.

After all, the show is what it is....good entertainment without any thinking involved!!

Out of the current inmates, I only really know of a couple of them......
  • Cleo Rocos (excellent with Kenny Everett and quite funny riding around the UK in a wheelbarrow holding a jelly, which was to test how 'level' pavements were (think a BBC thing?))
  • Dirk Benedict (very good in the 80's classics 'The A-Team' and 'Battlestar Galactica')
  • Leo Sayer (can remember some of his hits, as my Mum used to play them. Think she may of had an album! Anyway, good artist if you're into that sort of thing)

and the inmates I don't really know or care to know about......

  • Carole Malone
  • Danielle Lloyd
  • Donny Tourette
  • Ian 'H'
  • Jermaine Jackson
  • Jo O'Meara
  • Ken Russell
  • Silpha Shetty
Anyway good luck to them all... I suspect we'll all forget about them after the show has finished!!

No comments: