Monday 19 February 2007

Wednesday 14th - could feel the luv.....

Well luv was in the air on Valentines Day....

Had a very busy day in Pickwicks. Quite a few people had been ordering our new waffles. I was very tired from the past couple of days - Hot Fuzz and all! I hadn't gone to bed before 2 am and it was catching up with me. The joys of being 34 had finally caught up.....

I had a rose delivered to me at Pickwicks - which was all very sweet but highly embarrassing! I didn't know what to do with myself - I just blushed......

After work, I chaired a full City Council meeting. As a tribute to Hot Fuzz, which was due to be launched on 15th Feb - we had all of the signs into the Town Hall changed to 'Sandford Town Hall'. Also as an extra, we changed the minutes to show 'A meeting of Sandford Town Council... held in Sandford Town Hall'.

The meeting bounced along with about half of the Councillors in attendance - perhaps they had some where else to go??? A romantic meal?? Who knows. To save time, I suggested at the beginning of the meeting that we put to one side the proposed group hug so we can go earlier!

After the meeting, I got a take away curry from Cafe Romna and gave my Mayoress, Julie a call. So popped up their to eat my curry and catch up with her...we were also joined by two other people.

I felt so tired from the previous nights, I went to bed at about 2330hrs without checking my eMails or updating this blog....

No comments: