Wednesday 11 April 2007

LAT and curry

Tuesday went quite fast in Pickwicks. We had a good day trading as well as getting loads of other bits done!!

Half way through the day, I was able to pop into the Town Hall to update my diary for the coming weeks ahead.

I learnt who was standing for the City Council. All four candidates for the 'Central Ward' will be elected unopposed. Those standing in St. Cuthberts Ward and St. Thomas' Ward face elections. There will be seven candidates standing in each ward.

In the evening I attended the LAT's meeting in the Mayor's Parlour. This was a very good meeting, especially since we got loads done!! The LAT's have never been a talking shop...good to see the 'work and no chat' format still works. Well Done to Simon Selby for continuing to chair it!

After the meeting, Simon and myself went for a curry!! Just what was called for.....

No comments: